Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lip Balm Colors


Pink Blossom

Peach Blossom

Now for the most important factor of all- its moisturising property. Afterall I'm talking about lipbalms. With ingredients like Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil these sound promising. While on the lips they feel really moisturising and hydrating. They feel comfortable on the lips. I consider these lipbalms as the novelty kind more than anything else because while they moisturise my lips it won't ever reach the extent when it will remedy dry chapped lips. As the lipbalm wears off, I no longer find them hydrating. If like me you have normal lips with the occassional small dry patches- then these will make a great lipbalm for you but if you have severe dry uncomfortable chapped/cracked lips, look for a more nourishing lipbalm. Having said all of that my lips do feel softer and smoother than what I'm normally used to when I reach for these babies. :)

Another factor but not so important that won me over? The scent. These lipbalms have a lovely fruity berry scent courtesy of the listed ingredient- Blueberry Fruit Extract. It smells so delicious but unfortunately it doesn't linger on for too long. About 10 mins or so.

Unfortunately these are not easily available in Ireland and the Uk. As far as I know Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom  Lipbalms are only sold in Asian countries. And for the life of me I have no idea why. These are great and I have a feeling that if ever they released it over here it'll be a major hit along the same lines of Revlon Lip Butters. Maybelline are you reading this? Get a move on and bring the butts of these lipbalms over here in Ireland quick smart.. These were under 2 euro each. Cheap and cheerful :) But if ever you get a chance to try them out make sure you do. I'm gutted I only purchased 1 of each when I was in the Philippines. Based on my daily usage of these it won't be long before I reach the end of 'em. Men that's always the case with beloved beauty finds eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm incredibly Glad to visit your instructive Post. Lip Balm Boxes Bundling boxes are truly essential for any sort of thing. Expecting you need to pack your things in a sleek way then, at that point, utilize these Lip Balm Boxes with customized plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are comparatively offering bungle free readiness and free transportation helps all a

    ReplyDelete